Samba-4.4 on FreeBSD-10.3

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Tue Nov 22 15:01:57 UTC 2016

Earlier this year we transitioned to Samba-4.3 on FreeeBSD-10.3 from
our Windows2K AD-DC.  At the time we could not get the official
Samba-4.4 port to configure as a DC.  Today I checked the ports
monitor for this package found that there are no outstanding issues
reported.  Has the DC configuration problem been resolved?  Has anyone
on this list installed the Samba-4.4 port as a domain controller?

Canada  L8E 3C3