Ok How do I boot this monster?

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Fri Nov 18 02:24:19 UTC 2016

On 11/17/16 21:10, Warren Block wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Nov 2016, Baho Utot wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know if ports/sysutils/grub2 works?  I found some old
>> posts on the net that is saying that it has some problems building
>> and installing under FreeBSD.
>
> I have used it to multiboot GPT:
> https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/49055/
>
>> It might be a solution for me as I really don't want to do the hit
>> the keyboard at boot thing
>
> It still requires pressing a key if you don't want the default. The
> way around this with the BIOS option is to set the most-used option as
> the first boot device.

Well that's true,  I guess it won't be too bad a solution if I put
Freebsd raidz as the first boot option in BIOS and then use the keyboard
F8 boot menu, Gigabyte MB FX I forget which one exactly will give me a
menu of drives to boot from,  then I can boot to Win7 and play my
Starcraft II, Warcraft III from there.  I guess it would be the same as
choosing an entry from Grub2.

Time for bed... I'll look at this some more in the mornin