Need help to find out what caused system crash

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:02:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am writing from my second computer, which - because of faulty hardware
(essentially a bad graphics card) - has given me a lot of trouble in
recent times.

I replaced the graphics with a new Radeon R5 230, and things had been
looking good the last couple of days. Except that a few minutes ago, the
system suddenly crashed. A vmcore has been generated in /var/crash -
it's over 700 MB.

I request help from anyone who has knowledge of core files to please dig
into what caused the crash.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Manish Jain