questions at freebsd.org Your Account was Blacklisted. Verify questions at freebsd.org

Email Admin pr at fiemail.ru
Sun May 22 16:35:11 UTC 2016

   Your account was blacklisted
   We've detected that your account was blackisted. To serve you better, we've required a verification process.

   If you do not delist your email before 16th May 2016, incoming messages to your email account will be returned to the sender and you won’t be able to send new messages. You will not be able to sync or upload additional items such as "pdf,jpg,gif,msdocs,jpeg" files to your Drive or add photos.
 Please review your account activity and we'll help you take corrective action.

  Re-Verify Now
   To opt out or change where you receive security notifications, click here.
 Note: Failure to respond to this message will result to deactivation of account mailbox from the database.

  Thanks,
  The Webmail Account Team.