lost

Bill williamlaird at bigpond.com
Wed May 18 02:01:13 UTC 2016

On Wed, 18 May 2016 04:50:21 +1000, Warren Block <wblock at wonkity.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 18 May 2016, Bill wrote:
>
>> Forums appear offline at present.
>
> They are working as I write this, but note that a recent browser is
> required for the HTTPS encryption being used.

  Forums OK Firefox 46.xx on net book, winxp. Firefox no go on this system.
Opera v12 is new to me last I looked was around v7!

New 'box', was OK under win 8, but never got to registering same...

Will step back a while, run Memtest after physical check of wots inside.
ASI (local aust.) system, Gigabyte motherboard with (too) many screens of
config in BIOS. Just defaults at present.
Will get back with system details.

System from previous employer (salesman) came with an extra 4G of RAM so
may well be a mixed bag!
Anyway shall go outside, play radio aerials for a day or two and take time
to find out more about new system.
- USB ports eventually died in previous decade old system...

Thanks for quick replies, suggestions.

de Bill VK2BLA