FreeBSD Atheros(QAC) HAL?

Andrew.W Worobow worobow at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 07:07:56 UTC 2016

I want to use a part of the FreeBSD code in my own free project.
This project is mainly for windows, but so it is a portable cross-platform code.

More specifically, I want use code of FreeBSD Atheros HAL. It seemed to me the most convenient and  well-designed conceptually.

Well, and I hope that it will support in the future.

I want to ask your advice, how do you think, which the best way to support this code in actual condition in my local repo in project?

In fact, do not have Atheros HAL in a separate repository anywhere else.