https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ failure

Ian Smith smithi at nimnet.asn.au
Sun May 8 09:20:53 UTC 2016

On Sat, 7 May 2016 12:37:57 -0500, Brandon J. Wandersee wrote:
 > Ian Smith writes:
 >
 > > I'm in no position to upgrade it presently.
 >
 > This is the same thing you said the last time you commented on this
 > topic. That was almost a year ago.[1]
 >
 > So you know what the solution is, and have had a year to undertake it...
 >
 > [1]: https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2015-July/267109.html

Thanks for your keen observation Brandon.

You'll also have noticed that I said "We're told that this policy won't
be applied to www or svnweb since you can't log in to those sites."

At least https://www is still accessible to older browsers, for now?  As
is bugzilla, where you _can_ log in (just did) though I guess it's next.

And I'm sorry that circumstances, of both health and finances, have not
allowed me the luxury of buying another 2nd-hand laptop this last year.

cheers, Ian