Possible bug: USB keyboard's keys become sticky

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 18:12:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

I would like to report a possible bug on my amd64 system running FreeBSD
10.2. While typing with the X server running, keys of my keyboard become
'sticky': pressing 'A' once results in multiple (dozens, sometimes
hundreds) of 'A'. This nuisance usually stops by itself and the key gets
'unstuck' automatically after a couple of seconds. This happens only
under FreeBSD (not Linux, not Windows) and only under the X server (not
when typing on the console when there is no X). This kind of bug gives
leeway to kernel developers to blame X developers, and the other way
round too!

--
Regards,
Manish Jain