Using an external ports repo in poudriere

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Thu May 5 11:29:50 UTC 2016

On 05/05/16 12:04, C. L. Martinez wrote:

>  How can I configure poudriere to use an external ports repo instead of FreeBSD's official repo?

Create a 'repo.conf' file in /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/ The file name can
be anything ending in .conf -- all such are used, which makes it handy
if you want to have multiple repos.  See the REPOSITORY CONFIGURATION
section in pkg.conf(5) for details.

To turn off all use of the official FreeBSD repos, add a file
/usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/FreeBSD.conf with this contents:

FreeBSD: { enabled: no }

Use 'pkg -vv' to see what the resulting repository config comes out as.

	Cheers,

	Matthew