www/obhttpd and question marks in sockstat

Niklaas Baudet von Gersdorff stdin at niklaas.eu
Tue Mar 29 11:28:49 UTC 2016

I am trying to get www/obhttpd running in a jail. `service obhttpd
start` works and I get it listening on port 80. But if I run `service
obhttpd stop` I encounter two problems:

1. It seems that there's a problem terminating all related processes.

    Stopping obhttpd.
    kill: 8221: No such process
    kill: 8222: No such process
    kill: 8223: No such process
    kill: 8224: No such process

2. I end up with some ports open that I don't know how to close.

    USER     COMMAND    PID   FD PROTO  LOCAL ADDRESS         FOREIGN ADDRESS
    ?        ?          ?     ?  tcp6   2a00:c98:2200:af07:6:0:1:1:80 *:*
    ?        ?          ?     ?  tcp4   10.15.1.1:80          *:*

Some ideas on what could be causing the first and second issue? How can I close
these ports manually? Is this worth a bug report or a mistake on my side?

--

    Niklaas