how to troubleshoot services startup on reboot

Sergei G sergeig.public at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:55:12 UTC 2016

I know about the service -e command.  However, that's of little help when
it comes to service startup order.

I've had this problem in the past with FreeBSD Hyper-V guest, because it
was taking too long to obtain IP from DHCP.  I even had to set a setting to
make it wait to obtain IP prior to proceeding with the rest of boot.