Anti-virus for FreeBSD

Martin Smith lists at rakupottery.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 18:52:32 UTC 2016

On 24/03/2016 18:06, Reko Turja wrote:
> https://truesecdev.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/hidden-backdoor-api-to-root-privileges-in-apple-os-x/
>

> Quite scary that a company is unable to fix their older OSes for
> whatever reason.
I would hazard a guess at unwilling rather than unable, as basically
anything prior
to 10.8 is no longer supported for security updates as far as I know, it
may be even
more recent than that, but who else is issuing securiy patches for any
os older than 3 or 4
years these days, what is the oldest FBSD that gets security updates
these days?