Cshell closing on CTRL-c

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Wed Mar 9 12:08:21 UTC 2016

On Wed, 9 Mar 2016 07:48:39 -0300, Eduardo Lemos de Sa wrote:
> I am afraid to cannot say anything about your problem with CTRL-C but, on
> my FreeBSD desktops to copy I only have to highlight the text and press
> INSERT to past it. Very simple, a CTRL-C is not necessary.

Similar here, except that I can press the middle mouse button
(yes, it's a 3 button mouse, but you could press the wheel, too)
in order to paste the clipboard content to the current cursor
position. This is very conventient as you use the left key for
selection (or left for selection-begin, right for selection-end
when highlighting inside an X terminal), and the middle one to
paste. No keyboard action involved.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany