Advertising Inquiry partnership

Tzachi Gujski tzachi.g at velismedia.com
Mon Jun 27 15:49:52 UTC 2016

How are you?

I have yet to get reply about our last E-mail.

We truly see the potential of us working together, especially since I have
similar publishers to you that make outstanding profits.

As mentioned before, we are writing to you from Velis Media, an
international media group that specializes in monetizing ad-space inventory
for publishers.

Thanks to our great results with performance based campaigns, we have a
large budget to allocate new websites/networks.

We are looking to buy remnant and regular inventory (for display or video).

Could this be interesting for you?

Best,
Tj ​

--