FreeBSD 9.3, Apache 2.4 and IPv6 Issue - [SOLVED]

martin at marketbridge.com martin at marketbridge.com
Thu Jun 23 15:44:35 UTC 2016

Seeing I posted to the FreeBSD universe, least I can do is respond.  For
those of you running into this issue, the problem is apr.

I cannot remember what version of apr I was on.. it was not old.. BUT it
did not support IPv6 properly .. you need the following:

apr-1.5.2.1.5.4

Make sure have the new port, under the port (potentially remove the old
port), make rmconfig, make deinstall (if you have fresh ports and there's
confusion on what's actually running and the port version), make install
clean.

Worked for me! FINALLY