borderline OT fireox question

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Wed Jul 13 19:56:57 UTC 2016

I notice that whenever I start typing text into the serch-bar of Firefox
(on my FreeBSD 9.3R daily-driver desktop system) it suggests completions
for me, implying that Google has my identity pegged. I use TOR when
surfing & followed the advice of a thread a few weeks ago about a FF
setting to prevent those suggestions. I also have cron delete cookies &
other cruft from the .mozilla directory nightly. How do they still have
me ? TIA & have a good one.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III