OpenWRT

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:17:35 UTC 2016

One problem you will run into with freebsd as a wireless router is wifi
support. It's generally not as good as linux, especially in ap mode which
you will need, and last time I looked there was no hint of AC support. I
maybe out of date on this though. If you just want wired stuff then you
should be fine though.