"Simple" Languages in FreeBSD

Erich Dollansky erichsfreebsdlist at alogt.com
Tue Jul 5 09:06:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 17:52:43 -0400
Allen <bsd_atog at comcast.net> wrote:

> Literally anyone who responds with an opinion, I'm interested. Being

there are two ways to find a programming language. If it is just for
fun, then take what you want. The languages you mentioned are more or
less for scripting. Why not use the language of your favourite shell.

In my personal experience, way too much time is wasted in the languages
between shell scripts and hard-core things like C/C++.

There is also another thing not to forget. If you more orientated
towards the Internet, you can use scripting languages more common
there. This could be Pearl again, it also could be PHP.

Why don't you play a bit around?

Erich