IPFW deny ip range

Shahin Hasanov shahinhasanov at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 06:30:38 UTC 2016

Hi,
you have two options:
1)      Use table:
             ipfw table 1 add 123.xx.xx.xx
     ipfw table 1 add 123.1.xx.xx
     ipfw table 1 add 123.1.1.xx
     if you want to block in
        ipfw <number of rule> add deny ip from table\(1\) to any in via bce0
        for example:
           ipfw 00050 add deny ip from table\(1\) to any in via bce0
     or out
                      ipfw <number of rule> add deny ip from table\(1\) to any out via bce0
2) listed ip in rule
    ipfw <number of rule> add deny ip from  123.xx.xx.xx,123.1.xx.xx,ipfw table 1 add 123.1.1.xx to any in via bce0