ZFS performance help sought

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Fri Jan 22 04:59:14 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 09:42:48PM -0553, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:

> What version of Linux, if you don't mind ? TIA & have a good one.

Linux 3.10, with ZoL 0.6.5.3. The distribution was Slackware, but if I bounce
back that way it'll very likely be to Ubuntu. But maybe we'll have some luck
on this side and my motivation to switch will go away. That's my hope anyway.

--
Mason Loring Bliss             mason at blisses.org            Ewige Blumenkraft!
(if awake 'sleep (aref #(sleep dream) (random 2))) -- Hamlet, Act III, Scene I