Console rotates through all tty's after sitting for a bit

Malcolm Matalka mmatalka at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:51:32 UTC 2016

I installed FreeBSD on a machine (Dell OptiPlex 7010).  I'm in the
regular text console and if I just leave it, it starts rotating through
all the tty's rather than going into a screen saver or anything (I have
explicitly set the screen saver to a Blank screen).  It did this during
the install process as well.

Has anyone experienced this and know why?  It doesn't seem to
negatively affect anything so far, it's just annoying.

/Malcolm