network interface support in FreeBSD IPsec

Jayalakshmi bhat bhat.jayalakshmi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:27:54 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We have systems having multiple interfaces and would like to control IPsec
policy per interface. We are investigating if FreeBSD IPsec supports
specifying interface index in the Kernel IPsec policy. This would be
helpful to control IPsec connections per interface. We are not seeing any
such ifindex support in the latest 10.2 stable release.

Could you please confirm if any ifindex option is available in Kernel IPsec
policy options ?

Regards
Jayalakshmi