Install Unix on a laptop with Windows OS

Eax Melanhovich afiskon at devzen.ru
Sat Jan 9 09:25:03 UTC 2016

Still according to my experience this is a bad idea. Last time I tried
something like this Windows was corrupting boot loader from time to
time so it was impossible to boot anything except Windows.

I would recommend to use one OS you are using most often and run
second under VirtualBox. Or using two separate computers one for each
OS if possible. This way you will escape a lot of possible problems.

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 05:12:54 +0000 (UTC)
Eleonora Marchioretti via freebsd-questions
<freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi
> I would like to know if it is possible to install UNIX (not Linux) on
> a laptop that has already a Windows OS and if you have instructions
> to do it.Thank you in advance. Best regardsEleonora

Best regards,
Eax Melanhovich
http://eax.me/