WhatsApp Calls through IPFilter - How do I allow?

Terje Elde terje at elde.net
Fri Feb 26 07:33:47 UTC 2016

> On 25 Feb 2016, at 12:04, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have a network where FreeBSD acts as the gateway. I use IPFilter as the
> firewall.

I'd really like to recommend looking into the pf-firewall in stead of ipfilter. The two are pretty similar, but pf is probably both generally a better choice, and also has convenient logging via pflog. That would allow you to not only inspect logged traffic, but also filter the log, so you can narrow down on blocked packets through or from a specific host for example.

Terje