Error Appear On freebsd 7.2

Arthur Chance freebsd at qeng-ho.org
Wed Feb 24 14:51:54 UTC 2016

On 24/02/2016 10:20, Mohamed Awad wrote:
> Dear FreeBSD Team
>
> kindly thanks for freebsd Software
>
> kindly i face this error on server when make any action from Software
>
> Login: pam_sm_close_session(): no utmp record for ttyp0
>
> How resolve this issue
>
> thanks for your help

You may not get any help with this as 7.2 reached end of life at the end
of June 2010, so is over 5 years out of date.

I suggest you upgrade to a supported release if you want help.

https://www.freebsd.org/security/index.html#sup

--
Moore's Law of Mad Science: Every eighteen months, the minimum IQ
necessary to destroy the world drops by one point.