FREE BSD VS SCO

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi lenzi.sergio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:38:32 UTC 2016

I think you need the FreeBSD i386 on the server it should work

I can point you a pen drive image of a 10.2 release that should work
it installs on almost anything..

http://distbsd.k1.com.br/Images/FreeBSD-i386.10.2-STABLE.zip

it is a standalone pen drive image that fits on an 1GB+ usb storage
unzip the image, write on the usb pen-drive. boot from the pen-drive

the root password is root
you may need to adjust your keyboard:  'sysrc keymap=us;service syscons
restart"
to whatever keyboard you use
than make sure the system detects any ethernet adapter and the network
have access to the internet  dhcp and name server working
Than boot the pen-drive it should start a VPN  to our servers (ifconfig
tun0)
If you want to install the FreeBSD, than provide the computer with an
HD
and send us an email, we install the server for you for free.
ANY information on the HD will be LOST, so make sure you have ONLY ONE
HD on the machine

Email is:nervoso at k1.com.br