Poudriere for building armv6 packages

Hagen Kühl hagen at nornagest.de
Tue Feb 16 22:53:52 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm using poudriere to build ports from head for AMD64, I386 and ARMV6
architectures. It was working fine, but for a while I'm getting:

	Error: Unable to execute id(1) in jail. Emulation or ABI wrong.

when even starting the armv6 jail. I'm using the
ports-mgmt/poudriere-devel port, but using  ports-mgmt/poudriere gives
the same results.

QEMU und the jail itself seem to work fine. When I chroot into the
started jail I can execute commands and uname shows arm architecture
I've rebuild the jail without effect.

I'm sorry for not being able to tell exactly what change broke it. Does
anyone have any tips to solve it, or get more information about what is
going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Hagen