poudriere options

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue Feb 9 14:33:43 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.

Some basic question about make.conf and poudriere.

I currently use poudriere with different kind of make.conf.

But how can I have the standard configuration of make.conf. For example
I got a poudriere with

  DEFAULT_VERSIONS= ruby=2.1 perl5=5.20 python=2.7 php=5.6 pgsql=9.4 apache=2.4

that's fine for some special use. But sometime I would like to use the
standard version, meanning when pgsql go to 95 I don't have to make a
another poudriere jail.

How can I have the standard version of all DEFAULT_VERSIONS, should I
change it when /usr/ports/UPDATING change, or I create a poudriere jail
with empty DEFAULT_VERSION.

Regards

--
Albert SHIH