Problem with fonts devel/tig

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed Feb 3 22:24:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've a very strange problem with tig (devel/tig),

I use :

  FreeBSD 10-Stable
  urxvt-unicode
  zsh

when I launch

  tig

I don't get the « arrow » but something like

  ^@ M^@^@

instead of a arrow.

I google but don't find any clue or something close to my problem.

I first guest it's was a problem with fonts but when I do a ssh to a
linux-box and launch tig on linux (from my urxvt/FreeBSD) everything work
fine.

And when I launch mutt I got all the « arrow »_thing.

Anyone got this problem ? ...or better a solution

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
DIO bâtiment 15