ICT Hardware LLC Introduction Letter

William Kashalo william-k at ict-hardware.com
Tue Dec 27 14:36:42 UTC 2016

 Dear All,

This William Kashalo  International Pre-Sales Manager, I am taking this chance to introduce you the ICT Hardware SP z.o.o Poland.

ICT Hardware Sp. z.o.o. is multi-vendor distributor of enterprise hardware that specializes in a wide range of Information and communication Product, serving you as a single point supplier for you ICT requirements.

Through our ICT hardware solutions & Services, we provide flexible options to buy, sell, rent and consign data center equipment of all major international IT brands, depending on your budget and usage requirements.

In addition, we also buy your existing equipment and give you substantial residual cash value or replacements depending on your requirements.

And this not all ICT Hardware Sp z.o.o. provide you with an extra option as a buy-and-leaseback option that converts your total cost of ownership from.

We’ve been in this business for many years and all our service and hardware are provided with very competitive prices because we are not only looking to sell you one time but we are looking build business relation with our clients, through our prices, flexibility.

If you have any question or request please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, and I will be glade to help you.