. (I haven't done multi-boot for many years now.)

swjatoslaw gerus milstar2 at eml.cc
Tue Dec 27 13:00:43 UTC 2016

re:  . (I haven't done multi-boot for many years now.)

  If  freebsd would work from start   ,all linux would deleted

 To date  both linux  32 ad 64 work  worst   ... near dead ,but author
 can use for he's application in version linux -browser -limited
 graphics

  If  experienced   freebsd or solaris    person   would   say

     - Delete that (both linux)  ,free bsd  or solaris   would
     installed  in 3 days
all  - x11,wine+application,wlan would work

  -author would delete

--
  swjatoslaw  gerus
  milstar2 at eml.cc