Looking for some direction

Kyle Evans kevans91 at ksu.edu
Mon Dec 5 23:02:17 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Bernt Hansson <bah at bananmonarki.se> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> 1.) What ${ARCH} is this?
>
> Atmega328

Sorry, I should have more specific. =) What is the ARCH of the host system?

The problem is that the JRE is choosing the wrong JSSC and it's
failing to link the JNI bits. It looks like the other instance of
problem here was due to some remnant of another JSSC laying around.
What do the following look like?

1.) `pkg info -x jdk`
2.) `find /usr/local/share/linux-jdk* -name 'jssc*'`

If you could give me the above, I would appreciate it. =) In worst
case scenario, if it's doable, the following steps seemed to resolve:

> pkg delete -x jdk
> rm -r /usr/local/share/linux-jdk* (was empty, only some directories left)
> pkg install arduino16

Knowing if that works for you as well would also be helpful.

Thanks,

Kyle Evans