skype

robin.randhawa at arm.com robin.randhawa at arm.com
Thu Dec 1 14:08:12 UTC 2016

Hi Anton.

On Sat Nov 26 13:50:31 2016, Anton Yuzhaninov wrote:

[...]

> Synchronization of chat messages with my other skype client doesn't work,
> but I don't know is it problem with a FreeBSD client or some other skype
> problem.

I had the same problem for a long time with my FreeBSD Skype
installation and I came across the following tip which worked for me.
Perhaps it might help you as well:

Type the following into a Skype chat window:

/dumpmsnp

If you get this:

System: MSNP: Connection Data:

.. type the following:

/msnp24

.. after which /dumpmsnp should result in:

System: MSNP: Connection Data (MSNP24):

You should now see all your chat sessions appear synced.

Cheers,
Robin