10.2 graphics problem

Glenn English ghe at slsware.net
Sat Sep 19 16:37:54 UTC 2015

On Sep 19, 2015, at 5:01 AM, Polytropon <freebsd at edvax.de> wrote:

> And tape? What about tape? Floppy tape? :-)

Yeah, nobody worries about tape anymore -- except me and Quantum, I think. I do backups to DLT with Amanda. Just last night I got my new FBSD box configured so Amanda's dry run test worked.

I consider it a compliment: admins using tape are assumed to be smart and knowledgable enough that they can figure it out by themselves :-)

That doesn't apply to getting a GUI to run, of course. That requires massive help from the list...

--
Glenn English