Problems with ZFS file servers

Vladislav Prodan universite at ukr.net
Mon Sep 14 22:14:28 UTC 2015

--- Original message ---
From: "Bob Healey" <healer at rpi.edu>
Date: 14 September 2015, 04:38:55

http://origami.phys.rpi.edu/~healer/trouble  for some of the requested
information.  Other bits I am not sure how to collect.
The switch stats go back 68 days to when the machine was powered on
after some electrical work elsewhere in the building.

Show more output:

pciconf -lv igb0
pciconf -lv igb1
camcontrol devlist
zpool list
zpool status
zfs list
cat /etc/sysctl.conf
cat /boot/loader.conf

The output port statistics from the switch will not help. :(
We need it daily or weekly graphics the packets to quickly identify "narrow" place.

Using packages Cacti (cacti.net), plugins for Cacti and bsnmpd (man bsnmpd) to get similar graphics:

http://s018.radikal.ru/i504/1509/96/2b35debb98a7.png
http://s018.radikal.ru/i511/1509/c5/39bd198c41ef.png
http://s017.radikal.ru/i444/1509/e6/ae94b8705f16.png
http://i008.radikal.ru/1509/ed/04f024594dd5.png
http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1509/5d/03c5129e9f9e.png
http://s011.radikal.ru/i315/1509/85/d89c2b1ebd3b.png

 Bob Healey
Systems Administrator
Biocomputation and Bioinformatics Constellation
and Molecularium
 healer at rpi.edu
(518) 276-4407

On 9/13/2015 9:07 PM, Vladislav Prodan wrote:

> [...]

 Vladislav V. Prodan
 System & Network Administrator
 support.od.ua