Driver for Fusion IO card

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 13:53:51 UTC 2015

I believe that might be the mpt, mpr, mps driver.

Also, there's the mptutil for managing the card(s).

man -k fusion
mpr(4)                   - LSI Fusion-MPT 3 IT/IR 12Gb/s Serial Attached
SCSI/SATA driver
mps(4)                   - LSI Fusion-MPT 2 Serial Attached SCSI driver
mpt(4)                   - LSI Fusion-MPT SCSI/Fibre Channel driver
mptutil(8)               - Utility for managing LSI Fusion-MPT controllers

P.