Jail causes host to reboot

Kozlov Sergey kozlov.sergey.404 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:11:10 UTC 2015

Do you have a dumpdev configured in your rc.conf?
Do you see any files in /var/crash? If yes - then it's a kernel panic
and you have the coredump. Please read this article
<https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/index.html>
and submit a PR.

I know that it can be a difficult path to take, but please do that.
Having a kernel panic in a -RELEASE version is rare and your particular
circumstances are very valuable, cause you can reliably reproduce the bug.

Don't be a free rider, make FreeBSD better ;)

Regards,
Sergey