GCC question

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Sat Sep 5 13:29:06 UTC 2015

I have some code which was originally SGI native, then moved to Linux
(FC14 x86_64 & CentOS 5). I am now interested in getting it going under
FreeBSD 9.3R. Due to differences in system header file includes, I need
to tweek some of my app-specific header files. I have poked around the
(*COPIOUS* !!!!) GCC man page & I couldn't find (or missed) either how
to get it to regurgitate its default compiler-defines or a tabulation of
those defines, so I can use them to conditionally include system headers
in my own header files. Where is this info :-) ? TIA & have a nice
(long) weekend.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III