Allowing uTorrent for a certain host - IPFilter

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:00:58 UTC 2015

I would like to let a few PCs behind my FreeBSD gateway machine to download
some files using uTorrent.

My IPFilter rules file is: http://pastebin.com/6RWXV5Ry

I have tried

pass in quick on bge0 proto tcp from any to 192.168.55.3 flags S keep state
pass in quick on bge0 proto udp from any to 192.168.55.3 keep state
pass out quick on bge0 proto tcp from any to 192.168.55.3 flags S keep state
pass out quick on bge0 proto udp from any to 192.168.55.3 keep state

Looks like I am either not putting the rules at the right place in the
filter or I have just lost it:)

Any advise is welcome.

--
Best regards,