Inconsistent timestamps shown by svnweb.freebsd.org

Trond Endrestøl Trond.Endrestol at fagskolen.gjovik.no
Thu Oct 29 07:15:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am I the only who notice the inconsistent timestamps shown by
svnweb.freebsd.org?

I've checked with two browsers, and they agree on the following:

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/ shows the directory head with revision
290134 and claims the commit happened 8 minutes ago.

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/?view=log show the revision 290134
happened 114 minutes, 22 seconds ago.

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/ shows the revision 290134
happened 44 minutes for the sys directory.

Could this be due to caching load balancers or caching within the web
server?

--
| Vennlig hilsen,               | Best regards,                      |