Best recommended comprehensive book for newbie to learn FreeBSD in 2015? Michael Lucas?

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:24:02 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 1:18 AM, John via freebsd-questions <
freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> wrote:

> I like author Michael Lucas, but his latest such book, Absolute FreeBSD
> was released back in 2007, quite a bit of time ago. I wonder if it is still
> my best source, or, perhaps, anything newer has been released with a
> similar approach, depth, and humor?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321968972?keywords=freebsd&qid=1445588293&ref_=sr_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1

The Design and Implementation of the FreeBSD Operating System (2nd Edition)
2nd Edition
by Marshall Kirk McKusick (Author), George V. Neville-Neil (Author), Robert
N.M. Watson (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692452354?keywords=freebsd&qid=1445588293&ref_=sr_1_3&s=books&sr=1-3

FreeBSD Mastery: ZFS (IT Mastery) (Volume 7) Paperback – May 16, 2015
by Michael W Lucas (Author), Allan Jude (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692343202?keywords=freebsd&qid=1445588293&ref_=sr_1_5&s=books&sr=1-5

FreeBSD Mastery: Storage Essentials (IT Mastery) (Volume 4) Paperback –
November 28, 2014
by Michael W Lucas (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1593272049?keywords=freebsd&qid=1445588293&ref_=sr_1_4&s=books&sr=1-4

FreeBSD Device Drivers: A Guide for the Intrepid 1st Edition
by Joseph Kong (Author)

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk