freebsd-update fetch: No mirrors remaining, giving up.

Romu huruomu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:05:27 UTC 2015

No I'm not updating from STABLE to RELEASE, just trying to install STABLE
updates.  Basically my problem is:

# freebsd-update fetch
Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... none found.
Fetching metadata signature for 10.2-STABLE from update.FreeBSD.org...
failed.
No mirrors remaining, giving up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks