gjournal and TRIM: A safe combination?

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:53:30 UTC 2015

Ah you're a newer generation user then. Some of us old foggies remember a
time long before all these new fangled journals and cow filesystems. The
days of ffs, ext, fat12, dfs, adfs...... I'm not even that old, as ive only
used unix on IP stacks some of the boys and girls in here will remember
decnet and having to flip multiple switches to boot systems, and card
readers. There may even be the odd abacus user as well!!!