ctrl-c exists SSH session??

Henrik Hudson lists at rhavenn.net
Thu Oct 15 00:11:06 UTC 2015

So, this just started happening, or I just noticed it, and I have no
idea why.

remote and local systems: freebsd 10.2-p5
local system is a desktop with i3 and rxvt-unicode . I tried with
the same terminal connecting to a different server and it works
fine.

SSH'ing into a remote server when I hit ctrl-c it exits my login
shell. If I login, su -, and hit 'ctrl-c' it will dump me back to my
user and from there if I hit 'ctrl-c' again it drops my sessions.

All my other servers when I hit ctrl-c I just get a newline. I don't
know if I just noticed this on this server, but what controls this?
How to change it?

thanks.

henrik
--