Terminal mirror, mirror terminal

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Tue Nov 17 04:49:03 UTC 2015

I'm searching for a simplified solution that will work in the
following scenario:

I'm logging into a remote location of a user (ssh -Y) in order
to perform some CLI tasks. I'd like the user to be able to see
what I'm doing for educational purposes - I usually have him on
the phone at the same time. So I see a CLI window on my desktop,
I work on his system, enter commands and so on, and _he_ can see
a terminal window on his desktop where he can see what I'm doing,
he'll see my commands and their output "mirrored".

It would be nice if this worked in X (from the user's point of
view), but a text mode solution (where he'd probably have to
login first) is also possible and welcome. A lightweight solution
would be very nice, I'd prefer to work with on-board means. Is
there a comfortable way to do this?

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany