Unique Scholarships Provide New Opportunities to Students.

Joe Wilson info at outsidescholarships.org
Tue Nov 10 22:51:31 UTC 2015

Greetings from OutsideScholarships.org <http://outsidescholarships.org/>!

I recently learned that there are nearly 40 million Americans with an
average of around $30,000 in student debt
<http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2015/06/24/cnbc-student-debt-crisis/29168475/>.
Can you imagine carrying around a financial burden of that magnitude after
graduation? Bearing this in mind, my team and I decided to put together a
list of some unique scholarships that many students may not realize they
are eligible for.

Would you consider sharing these resources with your audience? I believe
your visitors will find this information valuable in every sense of the
word (perhaps if included here:
http://nsa.kpu-m.ac.jp/gijutu/python/man-bsd-ja/gallery/npgallery.html)!
All of the scholarships on this list run through the end of the year or are
ongoing.

Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation <http://www.coca-colascholars.org/>

National Hispanic Health Foundation Scholarship Program
<http://www.nhmafoundation.org/index.php/scholarship-program>

College Scholarships and Grants Available for Veterans
<http://www.usnewsuniversitydirectory.com/articles/the-gi-bill-and-beyond_13730.aspx>

National Black Nurses Association, Inc. Scholarship Program
<http://www.nbna.org/content.asp?contentid=82>

Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
<http://www.tylenol.com/sites/tylenol/files/2015-16%20TYLENOL%C2%AE%20Future%20Care%20Scholarship%20FAQ%5B2%5D.pdf>

The Hometeam Homecare Scholarship <https://www.hometeamcare.com/scholarship>

Shutterfly Scholars | Computer Science Scholarship
<https://www.shutterfly.com/computer-science-scholarship/>

The Rover College Scholarship
<https://www.rover.com/blog/rover-college-scholarship/>

2015 Society of Women Engineers Scholarships
<http://societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/scholarships#activePanels_>

NSHSS Foundation STEM Scholarships
<http://nshssfoundation.org/scholarships/stem-scholarships/>

2015 Green Home Improvement Scholarship
<http://www.homeadvisor.com/r/scholarships/>

American Psychological Association Scholarships, Grants and Awards
<http://www.apa.org/about/awards/>

Thank you in advance for helping to secure the financial well-being of our
hardworking students!

It is my hope that you and in turn, your site visitors, will find this
information helpful. If that’s not the case, please send me an e-mail to
let me know, and I will no longer contact you in my outreach efforts.

All the best,
Joe

Joseph Wilson // Outreach Coordinator
info at outsidescholarships.org | OutsideScholarships.org
<http://outsidescholarships.org/> ǀ Find Your Money. Follow Your Dreams.
340 S. Lemon Ave. #5780 ǀ Walnut, CA ǀ 91789