ports, packages, jails

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at calorieking.com
Thu May 21 01:44:45 UTC 2015

Thank you to both Matthew and Arthur for your excellent overview
descriptions. I would have rather liked to read them about a year ago,
before I embarked upon a poudriere project which is now in the process
of being abandoned due to a changing awareness of what's both possible
and a good idea, and our requirements.

Is this information published somewhere? Clearly I didn't come across it
in my searching and reading about poudriere, ports, packages, and
general system design decisions. Could it go in the handbook somewhere?
That is a high quality set of pages, and I think this material would
only add to that.

Cheers,
Greg.