Asymmetric routing with FreeBSD on Amazon EC2 within VPC

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Wed May 20 03:56:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

So the "freebsd clean" solution would be to create two listen sockets,
one per IP address, and and have each IP address / routing table in a
separate FIB, or separate vnet.

I don't know if anyone has set that up though. It would be nice to
teach some web servers and proxy serversabout FreeBSD FIBs.

-adrian