Oddball question

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Wed May 13 15:23:18 UTC 2015

I am running FreeBSD 9.3R-p13 on this box, & love it, everything now
smooth as silk, all is well. Thus I can't resist changing something up
to make it even better ;-). This mbd is a mini-ITX Asrock socket FT3
board, w/ (soldered-on) AMD Sempron 3850 CPU, jaguar/kabini class, 1.3
GHz. There is a newer version of that board w/ a AMD FT3 Kabini A4-5000
Quad-Core APU, running at 2 GHz, also jaguar/kabini class. If I were to
swap out the mbds, how much trouble does anyone think that would cause ?
I fantasize that it would boot & run fine, given that most of the
controllers (I/O, GPU) are on chip, so it sounds tempting to me ....
Anyu thoughts ? TIA & have a good one.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III