freebsd compatibility and Dell servers

claire.boyer at arcitek.fr claire.boyer at arcitek.fr
Tue May 12 12:02:20 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have some questions about freebsd compatibility.
My customer wants to be sure that freebsd will be compatible with the servers we propose.

The servers are all Dell servers :
-Dell PowerEdge R730 with one processor E5 v3, 6 cores with Intel network card : Intel X520, double port, 10 Gb, 1Gbe, DA/SFP+, I350 DP
-Dell PowerEdge R730 with one processor E5 v3, 4 cores with Intel network card : Intel X520, double port, 10 Gb, 1Gbe, DA/SFP+, I350 DP

If you need more information, don't hesitate to ask me.

It's quite urgent, so if you can answer me quickly it will be much appreciated.

Best regards
[cid:C3E90A4E-99F3-4D39-9482-FEEE8F1B39D9]